Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Boredom is a Bitch

Sitting here on my bed, I have to wonder, What has my life come to? As I posted on Facebook, it seems that sitting on my bed and staring at my laptop is starting to become a regular occurance these holidays. I'm actually getting quite sick of it. I need to do something, but it seems that I'm a lazy bitch with nothing better to do. It is a gross over exaggeration that I don't have anything to do or haven't done anything even remotely interesting over the week and a half I've been holidaying. In actual fact, I've been into the city many times. I've watched movies, shopped, walked, chatted and done homework, as yuck as that sounds. A lot of my time is consumed in deep and meaningless thought though. That is, watching TV without actually paying any attention to it.


In other news, I got Deputy School Captain, whoop. What a pleasant surprise for someone who was never intending to go for the position in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment